If you want to really understand what your data is trying to say, you need two things: the right technology and the right knowledge.
Everyone knows that having the best toolkit in the world won’t make you an engineer. Simply having IBM SPSS Statistics’ range of data analysis and data mining products doesn’t make you an expert analyst. That is why Predictive Analytical Resources (PARL) run training courses; to empower our customers with the ability to make better decisions through data analysis. Our objective is to transfer knowledge to you as quickly and as effectively as possible.
IBM SPSS Statistics training course includes:
- An experienced team of trainers
- Excellent training facilities and hospitality
- A full curriculum of courses for novice users and experienced data miners
- Clear and informative course manuals included with every class
- Scheduled Training
Our training portfolio spans the following areas:
- IBM SPSS Statistics or PS IMAGO PRO – training courses designed for those who want to use IBM SPSS Statistics or PS IMAGO PRO more efficiently and analyse data and construct and distribute reports with these applications.
- Statistical Data Analysis –training courses that will show you how to use descriptive statistics and multidimensional data analysis techniques. They focus on in-depth presentation of individual techniques, their advantages, and requirements using hands-on examples.
- Survey Studies – training courses on researcher’s tools and techniques from preparation of study projects, selection of the sample, construction of a questionnaire, study implementation, to result analysis and reporting, this includes Open Data Kit(ODK), Kobo Toolbox and Google forms.
- Marketing and Analytical CRM – a set of training courses that combine business and analytical knowledge. They focus on the application of data analysis to specific business issues in order to better understand customers and their behaviour.
Apart from marketing IBM products, Predictive Analytical Resources Limited offers technical support, contractual consultancy services and training on all aspects of IBM software, data analysis and statistics. Our goal is the same as yours — to enable an efficient and effective solution to your business issue.
Predictive Analytical Resources Limited Consulting has worked with companies worldwide for over 14 years, combining industry best practices with our proven analytical approach.
- Assessment of information needs – we help create plans to implement analytical solutions that aid business processes by providing the necessary knowledge in the form of reports or recommendations. We support our clients in selecting the necessary data, analytical techniques, and approach for specific business goals.
- Data audit – we help verify availability and quality of data necessary to provide analytical support of the decision-making processes. We test the data flow process, verify data continuity in time and threats related to problems with data. At this stage, we offer final structural recommendations for repositories necessary for reporting and construction of predictive models.
- Construction of models and reports – at this stage, predictive models and reports are built to provide recommendations for specific actions. We select the right techniques of statistical data analysis and data mining to build models to recommend specific actions that will minimise risk or increase the chance of obtaining a specific business outcome. We evaluate the efficiency of the models, set criteria for their use and update and help implement them.
- Implementation – we support or carry out implementation of analytical systems and their integration with existing IT systems. We can assist in the modelling of analytical processes and data flow streams, mapping and standardising data from various sources, and automation of data flow and analytical processes.
Our technology services include:
- Integration of analytical solutions and IT systems – adaptation of analytical solutions to your hardware, network, and software requirements
- Analytical repositories adapted to your business goals – they collect data necessary to support decision-making processes, analysis, and reporting in various business areas based on known data base technologies (for example Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, and IBM Cognos Cloud)
- ETL processes to load data to analytical repositories – automatic processes of loading data to data bases and analytical repositories
- Automated systems for statistical data analysis and reporting – automatic implementation of scheduled statistical analyses, data and reports to support decision-making, e.g., to aid marketing campaigns
- Real-time scoring systems – Real Time Scoring solutions that facilitate data scoring or on-line recommendations using analytical models, business rules, or combination thereof
- Applications and procedures used in analytical processes –preparation of purpose-built applications that support decision-making processes related to our analytical solutions