- This event has passed.
IBM SPSS Online Training – Basic and Intermediate Course
April 26 @ 9:00 am - April 30 @ 1:00 pm150$
This course will introduce you to the statistical analysis and reporting that is appropriate for addressing research objectives. It will cover how to determine statistically significant relationships in data and how to draw evidence-based conclusions based on data analysis. The course covers:
- Analysis of relationships in data
- Statistical reports and graphs
- Drawing conclusions based on a statistical analysis
On completion, you will be equipped with the tools to test hypotheses about your data and draw conclusions with confidence arising from a thorough understanding of statistical analysis.
Anyone with an understanding of basic statistical concepts, who may need to use inferential statistics in their work environment.
Additionally, the course is an appropriate refresher for those whose main statistical experience was gained many years ago.
What you will learn
- how the IBM SPSS windows are structured
- how to enter data into IBM SPSS and set up a data file for analysis
- how to import Excel data into IBM SPSS
- how to modify existing data and calculate new formulae
- how to filter and select cases
- how to create simple tables and charts
- how to customize IBM SPSS output