PS AML – an integrated system that provides support to institutions as regards effective antimoney laundering compliance.
Implementation of PS AML facilitates:
- Compliance with requirements of:
- The Act of 25 June 2009 on preventing the bringing into financial circulation any asset values originating from illegal or undisclosed sources and on preventing financing of terrorism
- The Third AML Directive of the European Union
- Significant AML compliance cost reduction
- Minimisation of impact of AML processes on business processes
- Significant reduction of AML team workload
- Full monitoring of AML processes
- Management reports
PS AML consists of:
- an analytical subsystem based on PS CLEMENTINE PRO:
- carries out money laundering risk analysis:
- new customer risk analysis
- current customer risk analysis
- transaction monitoring
- identifies suspicious cases and registers them in a case management subsystem
- supports the application of financial security measures
- a case management subsystem based on PS SYMOBIS:
- supports the process of verification of suspicious cases from opening and classifying a new case, to its completion and archiving
- ensures auditability of the process and cases
- facilitates management reports
PS AML can be completely integrated with an institution’s IT environment both in terms of on-line monitoring and periodic processes.
Read More ..